Thursday 19 April 2012

Stylin' Stylus

I found a tutorial for these Yesterday  over at Quiltville Quilts and Snips and I just had to make them!  They were so fun and easy and I know what everyone in my sewing group is getting from me on FRIDAY!!!!
I tweaked the original design by skipping the glue and opting for a metal bead at the end that can be crimped to secure the beads and they whipped up in less than a minute! No waiting for glue to dry and my beads will never fall off!!  LOVE these!  Thanks to Mary  over at Quiltville Quilts and Snips  (http://quiltville.blogspot.ca/2012/04/marys-stilettos.html?showComment=1334810707278#c1814880315761018885)for this amazing idea!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I loved them also on Quiltville! I picked up some lacers at Wal-Mart, but they are L-shape at end. Also having a bit of a hard time finding big hole glass beads. Where did you pick up your supplies? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete